Sunday, April 13, 2008

I Miss My I iPod :-(

I have been feeling this way for some time now, but have only fully realised the impact that losing my iPod has had on me.

This has been a great tragedy for me. The iPod itself was a gift that I was able to enjoy for too short a time. It was a black Nano. What a trooper.

Losing you is like losing a part of me. When we would walk together, it was like we were in the movies and the soundtrack was inspiring and I would think of wonderful ideas that had never been thought of and we would dance and sing together and play air guitar and block out the rest of the world. There was only you and me.

Now when I walk the only music is in my memories.

When I work, my selection comes courtesy of a cd collection that hasn't been added to since 2003. It's pathetic.

Sometimes I think I am going to find you somewhere, someday, where I never thought of looking. I pray for that day. I pray that it is not far away.

I miss you. I will never forget you.

No comments: